This video shows:
- Appropriate use of health and safety techniques.
- Questions to client on contra-indications.
- Skin condition examination and hair tests.
- Factors affecting hair colouring.
- Appropriate application techniques for semi-permanent hair colour.
- Aftercare advice provision.
The benefits of using a semi-permanent colour are:
- It adds depth and tone
- Is ammonia free
- Can last up to 8 shampoos, depending on the porisity of the hair
- Conditions hair and gives an intensive shine
- Leaves no visible regrowth
- It’s good for colour correction
- It’s fast and easy to apply
- Maintain effective and safe methods of working when colouring and lightening hair
- Prepare for colouring and lightening
- Colour and lighten hair
Permanent hair colour video
Quasi-permanent hair colour video