Hairdressing Training is a free service for anyone to use, with no restrictions, saving teachers time and money finding or creating their own resources. The content is mapped to the NVQ, SVQ and VRQ hairdressing/barbering curriculum and aligned with the latest National Occupational Standards (NOS). The resources act as a useful reference point to aid revision for students and enhance the overall learning experience, backed by the credibility that every resource has been validated by hairdressing teachers and practitioners in UK FE colleges.
A Librarian at Bradford College said: “I encourage hairdressing students to use reliable online information for their assignments. I show students Hairdressing Training in their library inductions.”
The site provides users with a collection of digital resources such as videos, guides and interactive learning materials which are mapped to all mandatory NVQ and SVQ construction units, as well as some extra.
Links to the curriculum, learning outcomes and there is explicit comprehensive coverage of the latest National Occupational Standards (NOS).These resources:
- Are a useful reference point to aid revision for learners and enhance the overall learning experience
- Promote accessible learning, through different means
- Are backed by the credibility that every resource has been validated by teaching practitioners in UK FE organisations
- Offer access to learning, helping students develop and improve digital skills
- Can be accessed from anywhere; on laptops, tablet devices and smartphones
To learn more about our team, privacy statement, cookies, how to use our content and accessibility, click the links below.
Meet the team Privacy Statement Cookies Using our content Accessibility