Download a transcript of this video in Word document format
This video shows:
1. Appropriate use of health and safety techniques.
2. Questions to client on contra-indications.
3. Skin condition examination and hair tests.
4. Factors affecting hair colouring.
5. Appropriate application techniques for semi-permanent hair colour.
6. Aftercare advice provision.
The benefits of using a semi-permanent colour are:
– It adds depth and tone
– Is ammonia free
– Can last up to 8 shampoos, depending on the porisity of the hair
– Conditions hair and gives an intensive shine
– Leaves no visible regrowth
– It’s good for colour correction
– It’s fast and easy to apply
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) License. You can remix, tweak, and build upon this work (for non-commercial purposes) as long as you credit the content owner and license your new creations under the identical terms.
Download this resource (part 1)