Download a transcript of this video in Word document format
This video shows:
1. Appropriate use of health and safety techniques.
2. Questions to client on contra-indications.
3. Skin condition examination and hair tests.
4. Factors affecting hair colouring.
5. Appropriate application techniques for Quasi-permanent hair colour.
6. Aftercare advice provision.
The benefits of using Quasi-permanent colour are:
– Low commitment
– It adds depth and tone
– It will not lighten the hair
– It last longer than a semi-permanent (expected to last up to 12 shampoos, depending on the porosity of the hair)
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) License. You can remix, tweak, and build upon this work (for non-commercial purposes) as long as you credit the content owner and license your new creations under the identical terms.
Download this resource (part 1)