This Personal effectiveness guide looks at ways in which you can improve your work, both through making the most of your salon’s appraisal system, working towards targets, and also by taking advantage of training opportunities while you are at work. It also considers the importance of keeping up to date with developments in the hairdressing industry. This guide can be printed off and used to support your learning.
1. Develop effective working relationships with clients
2. Develop effective working relationships with colleagues
3. Develop yourself within the job role
4. Improve your personal performance at work
5. Work effectively as part of a team.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) License. You can remix, tweak, and build upon this work (for non-commercial purposes) as long as you credit the content owner and license your new creations under the identical terms.